Nose piercing in India symbolises womanhood but in recent years it has become a style statement and there are umpteen Nose Ring Designs Online. Nose rings or nose pins are jewellery pieces worn on the nose. These nose rings come in different shapes and sizes depending on the occasion.
Women prefer to wear small nose rings or nose pins on a daily basis. But when it comes to marriages, brides have access to a whole new world of nose rings which some of them are discussed in this article.
Let’s Have Look At The Bridal Collection Of Nose Rings:
- Big-Size Hoop Nose Ring: It is an oversized nose ring with a big hoop and a floral or round design in the middle with Kundan on it. These rings are number one on the bride’s jewellery list when it comes to marriages because it gives a royal look. This type of Artificial Jewellery was popular among the Rajput royal family of Rajasthan and now every bride wants to wear it.
- Vintage Nose Ring: This vintage-style gold nose ring is of medium size and adds charm to your face. If you are not comfortable with large hoops or nose pins you can go with this style for your marriage. These rings come in beautiful floral designs with Kundan or colourful stone studded in between and attached to a gold chain with a few small pearls drops across the length. It’s a great combo of traditional and contemporary styles.
- Nose Ring With Chain: This medium-sized gold nose ring also comes in a floral or leaf design which can be worn alone or you can pair it with a multi-layered chain of small pearl beads and gold beads. This type of nose ring typically has a big pearl drop with some small beads attached to it.
Nose Ring Design
- Stone Studded Oversized Nose Ring: For a magnificent Steller look, you can choose this style. It’s an alternative to oversized Kundan hooped nose rings. This nose ring has a big stone in the middle of the ring with an affixed pearl chain.
- Pearl Drop Nose Rings With Pearl Chain: These nose rings typically come in floral design with small pearl drops dangling from each petal of the design and can be paired with a chain or worn alone.
- Small Kundan Nose Ring: This Indian Bridal Nose Ring is for a minimalist bride who doesn’t like big-size rings but still wants a classic look. These are bejewelled with beautiful and precious gemstone Kundan. You can check the Ciero Jewels website for the exquisite design of the Kundan Nose Ring Online.
You can choose any of the above designs for your wedding. Cicero jewels offer great designs for Diamond Nose Rings Online. These styles are evergreen and ever trending to give classic Indian bridal look.
Diamond Nose Ring
We offer plenty of designs in Customized Jewellery, imitation jewellery designer sterling silver jewellery and other types of Indian fashion jewellery that you desire.
Check out the unique Gold jewellery selection for the very best in the latest or custom, handmade pieces from our Ciero Jewels Store. Shop stunning Meenakari necklace jewellery sets and Silver Jewellery at the best prices.
Source:- Click Here